“ Job Vacancy: Refrigeration Engineer
Welvent LTD are looking for a Qualified refrigeration engineer to join our growing team, to assist with manufacturing, installation, service and repair work of our refrigeration units on farm and in our workshops at Lincoln working predominantly on your own but sometimes within small team.
There will be some working away normally with notice but occasionally break downs are at short notice but we do mot run an on call service
There will be a vehicle provided along with specialist tools in house training provided working with our equipment.
Hourly rate dependant on Qualifications and experience Basic week 40 hours + overtime and weekends available,
Please Email email@example.com or call the office on 01522 693008 and ask to speak to Will ”
“ Job Vacancy: Qualified Electrician
Due to continued growth, Welvent Ltd are recruiting for a full time electrician to work within our team.
- Electrical installations in the agriculture sector.
- Installation/Wiring of large 3 phase systems, general lighting and small power
- Installation/Wiring of VSD's from 1.5kw to 200kw
- Test & Certifying new & old installations.
- Adapting new control technology to old existing systems.
- Service & repair work
- C&G 2382-15 (17th Edition)
- NVQ Level 3 / AM2
- Previous experience with control panels, wiring schematics
- Capable at problem solving
- Flexible to be working away from home as work will be all over the country
- Ability to work overtime when necessary is important
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Wage is dependant on experience & capability
- 40hrs a week + overtime,Monday-Friday normal working days but weekends if required
Please message for further details or interest. ”
“ Grain Store Electrical Installation completed near Bourne.
400Amp supply with four 37kw star-delta contra-rotating fans.
LED low bay store lights
Heavy duty dust proof distribution boards for general lighting & sockets.
LED tunnel lights.
Heavy Duty GRP housing for new supply meter & split load board. ”